(Visual Media Editor)
Come be a part of a regional team of young and vibrant, innovative individuals in our trendy office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for someone to develop photos and videos for all external communications across different media and social channels.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong project-management and communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic and logical approach to problem solving.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Understanding of Christianity in Asia Pacific and knowledge of and passion for Alpha.
- Editing all the raw video from video and photo shooting.
- Edits video, soundtracks, and photos using final cut pro, after effects, photoshop etc.
- Evaluates and selects scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity.
- Implements solutions with excellent editorial judgment that requires little to no redirection.
- Incorporates new and innovative video and photo editing techniques.
- Creates archives of each job/project on completion and sign off for future use.
- Demonstrates clear expertise and in-depth working knowledge of all areas of the function.
- Front-end web development, especially HTML and CSS.
- Interface design and UX design principles.
- Print production layout for promotional materials.
You are proficient in:
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe InDesign
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith. The vision of Alpha is to see the evangelisation of the nations and the transformation of societies. The mission is to inspire, train, equip and mobilise churches around the world into more effective evangelism through Alpha and its related ministries. The Asia Pacific Media department is responsible for the delivery of creative media solutions to support the core work of Alpha in Asia Pacific through promoting, training and providing resources. More than 27 million people around the world have attended Alpha.
How to apply
To apply, submit your application with full resume, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.