Accounts & Admin Assistant
Come be a part of a regional team of young and vibrant, innovative individuals in our trendy office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintaining full set of accounts.
- Perform daily accounting duties.
- Process expense claims and prepare payments.
- Handle client invoicing and payments.
- Support day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and equipment.
- HR and general document maintenance and filing.
Essential Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, communications, marketing or a related field.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith. The vision of Alpha is to see the evangelisation of the nations and the transformation of societies. The mission is to inspire, train, equip and mobilise churches around the world into more effective evangelism through Alpha and its related ministries. The Asia Pacific Media department is responsible for the delivery of creative media solutions to support the core work of Alpha in Asia Pacific through promoting, training and providing resources. More than 27 million people around the world have attended Alpha.
How to apply
To apply, submit your application with full resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com.